The uniform shop is managed by the P & C uniform representative member. The modest profit generated goes towards providing additional equipment for the school.
· Girls: Blue, navy and gold pleated dress with navy piping. Navy ankle socks and black shoes.
· Boys: Navy shorts, sky blue shirt, navy ankle socks and black shoes.
· Girls: Sky blue long-sleeve blouse with peter pan collar. Navy and gold checked pleated tunic. Long navy socks or navy tights and black shoes. Navy jumper with school crest. Optional: navy blazer with school crest.
· Boys: Sky blue long-sleeve blouse with navy long trousers. Navy socks and black shoes. Navy jumper with school crest. Optional: navy blazer with school crest.
· Unisex: Polo shirt with navy, white and sky blue panels. Navy microfibre zipped pocket shorts. Navy, white and sky blue panel jacket with navy microfibre track pants. White ankle socks and predominately white joggers.
Additional student resources
At the commencement of each year, teachers will provide students with information about class routines, homework and materials they will need for the year. As a general guide (particularly for children K-2) students will need:
· School Bag and Hat
· Library Bag (brought to school each week for library lesson)
· Painting Shirt (Kept at school in class basket)
· Raincoat (kept in school bag)
Parents are also asked to purchase textbooks. A note detailing the names and cost of these books is sent out at the commencement of the school year and can be purchased from the school.
Marking of school apparel
Please mark ALL School clothing with your surname using a laundry marker (available from the Uniform Shop) Sew on names and iron-on labels are easily removed and lost.
We request that wearing of personal jewellery be kept to a minimum eg wrist watch, stud earrings. Other jewellery eg: rings, bracelets and necklaces are not to be worn. Girls are not permitted to wear coloured nail polish.